Saturday, September 23, 2006

Walking around Shanghai

The Pearl Tower!








Last weekend the weather was absolutely gorgeous. For the first time in a little while the sun was shining so staying outside was a mandatory. No one else wanted to do anything, so I just decided to walk around and explore a little. I went to the Bund, more exacly Pearl Tower. Shanghai is divided into parts: Pudong (the side I live on) and Puxi (pronounsed Pu Shi) and the dividing line is the Huangpu River. Anyways, the Pearl Tower is in Pudong and side opposite of the River is Puxi.
As I was saying, the day was absolutely amazing and I hope that you can enjoy these pics as much as I enjoyed the day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah,

Finally got around to checking out your blog. I'm jealous!! Classroom, apt both look great. glad things are going well. It is an art learning to tell when they really do have to pee!

Pam McGregor xo