Sunday, September 03, 2006

finally, pics of our apartment






Well, I realize that moving is a never ending battle, ecspecially when starting from scratch and having to move three times within two and a half weeks. I have come to the conclusion that we will probably be getting random items for our apartment for awhile, so I figured I might as well show you my new place. It is a pretty sweet set up. We have "wood" floors, three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a decent size living room, a dining area, two balconies... Our apartment has kind of turned into the hang out apartment since we have the biggest one since it is three BR. It is nice because most the time I don't have to go anywhere to see everyone at night (not like our friends live far). I have included pictures of our living room, dining area, kitchen, and my bedroom. Everything, except for my bedroom furniture pretty much came from Ikea (thank God for Ikea). I still need to hang some pictures up in my room and buy a shelf type thing. My favorite part of my room is my window seat. I basically have been using it for storage, but the other day I did watch Entourage on my computer in my window seat. I hope to buy more pillows and make it into my reading area (assuming I start to read more).

Anyways, since I am sure most of you won't get to see it in person, this is the best I can do. I actually really like our apartment. Since we are on the third floor, and not the first as we were before, we have gotten rid of our ant and mosquito friends, which is so nice. I have realized that mosquitos LOVE me. Normally I would like to be loved, but in this case it sucks. Since we have moved I have had a lot fewer attacks so not only did we get a better apartment but I also am getting bitten a lot less. I guess having to move isn't always a bad thing!

No comments: