Sunday, August 27, 2006

My new addiction is forming

I realize that addictions are bad, but I think I have one forming. Today a group of us went to the fabric market. Basically it is this three story complex divided into smaller untis that have a ton of different fabrics. The awesome thing is that you can get anything made for really cheap! When winter comes I am screwed because I can get custom cashmere peacoats for like 700 RMB which is less than 100 bucks! I got a pair of nice dress shorts for 11o RMB (around 12 bucks). Walking through and seeing all the possibility of pants, jackets, dresses, and skirts that can be made kills me b/c I don't even know where to begin. Oh well, next week I go back to pick up my shorts and I have a feeling it may be a weekly ritual getting new clothes made. I just can't wait till winter so I have an excuse to get a long coat (or two).

No comments: