Sunday, June 08, 2008

Just thought I should post something

So it has been two weeks or so since I have posted anything, mainly because life here seems like it has been a bit crazy. Not so much crazy in a bad way, but just busy. I remember when I was in school teachers always seemed a bit all over the place at the end of the year, and that is how I feel. The good news is that things are coming to a very nice end. I am having a good time both socially and at work, so it makes life fun. I have been able to play more soccer and volleyball and have been loving it. I just finished my last credential course (minus my student teaching) and my reports and being checked as I type.

Last weekend my class had a class BBQ at one of the family's house and it was good fun. I realize how much I like the students and parents in my class and that I have been lucky to have such a good group. Surprisingly it was good to be able to talk to parents outside of a work setting. I am going to miss my little kids and I think I might try to make the conversion to teach Primary School when I get back. The little ones have grown on me.

Hmmm... what other updates are there? I guess here is the breakdown of my time in China:
  • 3 weeks left of school (13 1/2 days to be exact)
  • 4 weeks till my cousin Ryan comes to visit. We may go to Sichuan province, but not sure b/c of the earthquake.
  • 49 days till I am back in San Diego
I guess that is it for now. Life is good, China is good, weather is not too hot (yet), and just enjoying the day to day craziness of life and China.

No comments: