Saturday, June 28, 2008

No More Pencils, No More Books, No More Teacher's Dirty Looks

School's out for summer! School's out forever! Maybe you caught onto the song by Alice Cooper, but it is true, school is out for summer. Yesterday was the last day and it truthfully has not sunk in. I did not cry, but I was sad to say goodbye to a couple of my little ones. I was truly blessed by a great group of students and parents, and I feel lucky to have had a good year. I was also blessed by having so many fun friends to teach with. Being the extrovert that I am, it would not ave been as good of a year had I not been surrounded by my friends while teaching. They helped to keep me sane both in and out of school and have given me many fun memories of random stuff that we did throughout the year. To all my friends at BISS, thanks for making this year so great.


No comments: