Saturday, March 29, 2008

Today was awesome!

Today I went for another bike ride (my third one of the trip). Pretty much it was amazing. The sun was shining, the skies were blue, and I was happy. It is so cool to be able to ride around and see the local farmers and villagers. My friend and I explored a village that had a market going on. While it was mostly crap that was being sold, it was still cool. I really do love exploring random places and I enjoyed going down random dirt paths and getting lost in the different towns. Pictures will soon be posted. But, and this is sad, yesterday I managed to delete all my pictures from the trip. It was a sad moment on the trip, but I still have pictures from yesterday afternoon and today. I guess somethings you all will have to see with your own eyes (or through other people's pictures).

No comments: