Tuesday, October 16, 2007

A brief update

I must admit I was going to write some witty story last weekend about how a went with a running group to a town called Hangzhou and how we ran through tea fields and a village, but I am too tired to write a coherent story. The tiredness is good and good things are happening here but things are busy. Yesterday as I walked to the bus stop I just was filled with contentment. I am happy with the way things are going here and I am happy with life. Even though I leave my house at 6:45 am and don't get home till usually around 7:30 at the earliest (that does include a trip to the gym) I am happy. I like my job. I like my friends. I am meeting new people. I have found a group to play soccer with on Sundays, volleyball on Thursdays and Saturdays, and running on the weekends. I am feeling a bit challenged in my job but not enough to make me go insane or have to be a workaholic. I found a Mexican restaurant that has burritos along. I have found a store that has cute jeans that are even too long for me. My kids are cute and still listen to me. Overall my parents are happy and I only have one that is causing problems. So basically life is good and really no complaints. While it is not San Diego I am honestly can say that I am enjoying things here.

No comments: